Waste / Used Oil Heater 102,000 BTU Man Ignition, basic model with fan
Thermobile AT306 Thermo Heater
Save on workshop heating costs by using waste engine, gearbox or hydraulic oils produced on your business premises as FREE heating fuel.
This waste oil burner can operate with oil (synthetic or mineral) from petrol or diesel engines, gearboxes, transmissions and hydraulic systems. In addition, the heater can burn oil mixed with diesel, or diesel only. (The following should never be used; solvents, thinners, transformer oil, petrol, petro-chemical based oils, or oils above SAE90).
- ●Overheat thermostat prevents unit from overheating
- ● Flame failure protection switches off heater if ignition problems arise
- ● Burner pan overflow device switches off fuel pump to prevent oil spillage
NOTE: Unlike other models in the range, this budget priced model is an early design which does not have a sealed combustion chamber. Therefore, this model is not suitable for use in garages where explosive vapours can be present e.g.petrol fumes. In these circumstances, customers are advised to use the AT307 model as an alternative.
- ● Manual Ignition Waste Oil Heater
- ● Electricity Supply : 230V
- ● High and Low heat settings
- ● Net Heat Output BTU : 60,000 and 80,000 BTU/hr (actual maximum will depend on type of waste oil used)
- ● Heated Air Flow : 1000 cubic metres/hour
- ● Fuel Consumption : 2 - 3 litres/hr
- ● Fuel Tank Capacity : 50 litres
- ● Dimensions : 540 W x 1050 D x 1270 H
Thermobile waste oil heaters are backed by 50 years experience in the development and manufacture of space heaters, ensuring a reliable product which will give full customer satisfaction.
Burning of waste oil is regulated. See more information.
For SWOB (Small Waste Oil Burners up to 0.4MW) permit application:-
- ● Manufacturer: Thermobile
- ● Model: AT306 Thermo
- ● Burner Type : Vaporising
- ● Net Rated Thermal Input : 0.029MW / 100,000BTU / 29KW