70KW Indirect Diesel Heater 239,000BTU
Heavy Duty Site Version
The ITA range of industrial heaters are suitable for the construction, exhibition, agricultural, and horticultural industries. Typical uses are heating and drying of building sites, drying buildings after flooding, heating of large workshops, marquees, exhibition tents, for drying of agricultural products and heating of horticultural polytunnels. This heavy duty version of the ITA heater has large wheels for easier movement on rough ground outdoors. It also has forklift slots under the heater for lifting off/on lorries and for carrying around construction sites. The tank has capacity to enable heating for 16 hours duration, enough to keep running overnight.
- An external bulk tank can be connected following modification (a conversion kit for a 2-way pipe system up to 50m is available).
- Optional fuel tank heating is available to prevent gelling of fuel in extreme cold temperatures.
- 110 Volt or Dual Voltage conversion.
- An optional single point lifting bracket is also available.
- ● Manufacturer: Thermobile
- ● Model: ITA75 Robust
- ● Heat output: 70kW
- ● Approx fuel consumption: 7 litres/hour max
- ● Heated air flow: 3800 M3/hour
- ● Max. back pressure of fan: 200Pa
- ● Tank capacity: 120 litres
- ● Power consumption: 230V 4.0A
- ● Outlet cone diameter: 400mm
- ● Flue diameter: 180mm
- ● Fitted with socket for thermostat connection
- ● Dimensions (LWH): 1920mm x 690mm x 117mm
- ● Weight: 143kg
heater product code : R096.6225