OXFORD CUTMAKER 350 DV
Plasma Cutter, 20mm sever, clean cut to 15mm, 6m torch, 230V/400V
A robust Plasma Cutting machine utilising Oxford Welder's hybrid transformer/inverter technology which gives the highest cutting performance for the lowest power input. Built using a copper wound transformer ensures the reliability and lifespan of this plasma cutter compared to many inverter based competitors. The simpler internal construction and ruggedness means that these machines can tolerate dusty, dirty workshops, knocks, drops, damp and even temporarily unstable voltages.
Cutting function - up to 5 times faster than gas cutting. Leaves a cleaner cut, with less heat distortion.
Thermal ARC heating function - for heating rusted nuts, old bearings etc for removal. Better at heating and loosening these items than the traditional propane torch method.
Thermal Gouging function - for gouging away old welds, fasteners, brackets etc.
Non HF - arc starts using only air, so safe to use on vehicles and near electronics.
For cutting tables, a CNC interface connection is available at time of order (additional charge applies).
Although not recommended as it protrudes and can be prone to damage, an optional quick connector for fast removal of the torch can be fitted at time of manufacture (additional charge applies).
- ● Manufacturer: Oxford
- ● Model: Cutmaker 350 230/400V dual voltage
- ● Professional Plasma Cutter
- ● 20mm max. severance cut
- ● 15mm clean cut capacity
- ● 9mm pierce capacity
- ● 230V (16A) or 400V power supply
- ● 5.5KVA recommended generator rating
- ● 65-70psi air pressure
- ● 3.5 cfm air flow
- ● 100% duty cycle (continuous) at half power
- ● 40% duty cycle at full power
- ● Supplied with 3m Earth and 6m Torch
- ● Dimensions 250 x 420 x 500mm approx.
- ● Weight 34kg approx.
- ● 2 years machine warranty
- ● 5 years main transformer warranty
- ● Guaranteed spares availability for 20 years minimum
plasma cutter product code : R098.9064