Thermobile Heater for Biofuel / Waste Oil
27KW Bioenergy Basic Oil Burner with Thermo Fan
This Thermobile heater can use linseed oil, rapeseed oil etc as fuel, although this heater range was originally designed for burning of waste engine oil. In this application they are still very successful world wide (but regulations make it no longer commercially viable in Europe). The heater has been re-developed to operate on rapeseed or linseed oil, but can also operate using red diesel, 35 sec gas oil, PFO (Processed Fuel Oil), or HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil).
- ● Overheat thermostat prevents unit from overheating
- ● Flame failure protection switches off heater if ignition problems arise
- ● Burner pan overflow device switches off fuel pump to prevent oil spillage
- ● Combustion chamber pressure relief valve for safety
- ● An optional combustion air intake kit can draw air from outside (no dangerous fumes)
NOTE: Unlike other models in the range, this budget priced model does not have a sealed combustion chamber. Therefore, this model is not suitable for use in garages where explosive vapours can be present e.g.petrol fumes. In these circumstances, customers are advised to use the Bioenergy 1 model as an alternative.
- ● Manufacturer: Thermobile
- ● Model: Bioenergy Basic Thermo
- ● Manual Ignition Biofuel / Multifuel Oil Heater
- ● Electricity Supply : 230V
- ● High and Low heat settings
- ● Net Heat Output BTU : 60,000 and 80,000 BTU/hr (actual maximum will depend on type of fuel used)
- ● Heated Air Flow : 1000 cubic metres/hour
- ● Fuel Consumption : 2 - 3 litres/hr
- ● Fuel Tank Capacity : 50 litres
- ● Dimensions : 540 W x 1050 D x 1270 H
Thermobile heaters are backed by 50 years experience in the development and manufacture of space heaters, ensuring a reliable product which will give full customer satisfaction.
Burning of waste engine oil with these heaters is possible, but is regulated with very high permit costs and fees making it uneconomic. See more information.
heater product code : R096.6105
internal (vertical) combustion air kit : R018.3017
external (horizontal) combustion air kit : R018.3018
hot air booster : R018.3019
basic flue kit : R018.3000
complete flue kit : R018.3001
1000mm flue pipe : R018.3051
500mm flue pipe : R018.3052
flue 45 degree bend : R018.3057