Waste Oil Heater AT306 102,000 BTU Man Ignition, basic model with fan
102,000 BTU / 30KW gross (80,000 BTU / 23KW net)
Save on workshop heating costs by using waste oils produced on your business premises as FREE heating fuel. The capital cost of the AT306 Thermo heater can typically be paid back within one season, resulting in large savings in future.
This waste oil heater can burn used oil (synthetic or mineral) from petrol or diesel engines, gearboxes, transmissions and hydraulic systems. In addition, the heater can burn waste oil mixed with diesel, or diesel only. (The following should never be used; solvents, thinners, transformer oil, petrol, petro-chemical based oils, or oils above SAE90).
- Overheat thermostat prevents unit from overheating
- Flame failure protection switches off heater if ignition problems arise
- Burner pan overflow device switches off fuel pump to prevent oil spillage
NOTE: Unlike other models in the range, this budget priced model is an early design which does not have a sealed combustion chamber. Therefore, this model is not suitable for use in garages where explosive vapours can be present e.g.petrol fumes. In these circumstances, customers are advised to use the AT307 model as an alternative.
- Manual Ignition Waste Oil Heater
- Electricity Supply : 230V
- High and Low heat settings
- Net Heat Output BTU : 60,000 and 80,000 BTU/hr (actual maximum will depend on type of waste oil used)
- Heated Air Flow : 1000 cubic metres/hour
- Fuel Consumption : 2 - 3 litres/hr
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 50 litres
- Dimensions : 540 W x 1050 D x 1270 H
Thermobile waste oil heaters are backed by 50 years experience in the development and manufacture of space heaters, ensuring a reliable product which will give full customer satisfaction.
Burning of waste oil is regulated. See more information.
For SWOB (Small Waste Oil Burners up to 0.4MW) permit application:-
- Manufacturer: Thermobile
- Model: AT306 Thermo
- Burner Type : Vaporising
- Net Rated Thermal Input : 0.029MW / 100,000BTU / 29KW
heater product code : R096.6000
hot air booster : R018.3019
basic flue kit : R018.3000
complete flue kit : R018.3001
1000mm flue pipe : R018.3051
500mm flue pipe : R018.3052
flue 45 degree bend : R018.3057